Emu Plains, Sydney NSW
$100,000+, Super and Bonus Scheme
We are entering an exciting phase of growth nationally and globally and are seeking an Electrical Systems Technician to join our supportive team based in Emu Plains, NSW.
About the role:
The role will involve conducting electrical system commissioning of containerised water treatment plants for EPOC Enviro Manufacturing in accordance with policy, procedures, and systems best practice.
Reporting to the Electrical Engineering Manager, your duties will include but not limited to:
- Preparation and set-up of various electrical components and systems for factory installation.
- Manage Conduct Factory Acceptance Testing and Commissioning of electrical control systems.
- Provide electrical support for manufacturing operations and maintenance requirements.
- Preparation of test plans, checklists, and other electrical quality assurance documentation.
- Assistance in the creation and maintenance of quality documentation such as Quality Plans, Factory Acceptance Testing (FATs), Inspection & Test Plans (ITPs), Inspection & Test Records (ITRs), Commissioning plans, and Manufacturer’s Data Reports (MDRs).
- Assisting with improving existing quality management processes and plans.
- Provide input towards evolution of product design.
- Proactive engagement in improvement of existing quality management processes and plans.
- Proactive engagement in improvement of existing safety management systems
Requirements and skills:
- Electrical Trade qualifications with the relevant Electrical License
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with electrical control systems
- Manufacturing process knowledge and experience
- Proven PLC programming and fault-finding skills
- Experience with Variable Speed Drives
- Extensive Electrical fault-finding skills
- Ability to read and produce electrical schematics
- Sound knowledge of AS/NZ 3000, the Electrical Safety Act, the Electrical Safety Regulation and the Electrical Code of Practice
- Good interpersonal skills and stakeholder management abilities
What’s on offer:
- Permanent, full-time position
- Laptop and phone
- Flexible working arrangements
- Employee bonus scheme
- Study opportunities with our registered training organisation OPEC College
- Opportunity to develop within a well-established business
So, if you have what it takes for this fantastic opportunity and want to work for a global organisation that wants to make the planet a cleaner place then do not hesitate to apply, simply attach your resume, and a cover letter out lining why you are the person for the job, to the below contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.