North Carolina, USA
EPOC Enviro (known in Australia as OPEC Systems) is an award-winning environmental engineering firm. The EPOC acronym stands for ‘Emerging Pollutants of Concern’.
Our tagline is ‘protecting and improving our environment’. We do this by implementing clever and practical engineering solutions on a global scale to permanently remove PFAS and other emerging contaminants from the environment. We proudly apply the principles of intelligent design, sustainable engineering, and green chemistry to our capability.
EPOC Enviro is seeking a Production Supervisor to supervise manufacturing operations and employees on the production line for SAFF® units (containerized water treatment plants). The Production Supervisor will support company goals by attaining or exceeding productivity goals while maintaining superior product quality, a safe work environment, and exemplary employee relations. An ideal candidate will also provide ideas and support EPOC Enviro’s continuous improvement activities.
Please note, the Shift Supervisor will be required to travel to Australia for 3-4 weeks of training. A current passport and ability to travel internationally is required.
- Provide Supervision for the day to day running of the manufacturing facility
- Plan production staffing in an efficient manner
- Ensure that operational plans are executed and escalate any issues that are obstructing achievement of the operational goals
- Ensure that all safety policies are adhered to by all associates
- Ensure that all relevant qualifications and safety permits are reviewed appropriately
- Plan and conduct daily toolbox meetings
- Ensure that all relevant quality data is collected and processed appropriately
- Review and approve timesheets
- Assist and enforce in developing a manufacturing culture that is driven by LEAN Manufacturing principles
- Enforce all 5S housekeeping activities
- Perform monthly safety checks as instructed
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders as required
- Provide/create monthly reports as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management, Engineering, Business Administration or Management (preferred)
- 5-7 years of Operations Supervision experience
- Experience in the production of complex systems, involving multiple engineering disciplines strongly preferred
- Experience with Continuous Improvement and ISO standards
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID)
- High mechanical aptitude & technically minded
- Quality focused with high attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills and stakeholder management abilities required to build the necessary relationships with peers, operations, and other departments
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- EPOC Enviro offers a well-rounded benefits package, including: comprehensive medical insurance, life and disability insurance and Employee Assistance support.
- EPOC Enviro is an Environmental company and their focus on protecting and improving the environment extends to their employees. They aim to provide a place that is safe and enjoyable to work.
- EPOC Enviro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Salary: $70,000 – $75,000 annually