North Carolina, USA
EPOC Enviro is seeking 3 – 4 Field Technicians to join our new U.S. operation based in North Carolina. The Field Technicians will travel to client sites to commission, repair, and maintain EPOC’s mobile SAFF plants. If you are a hands-on professional with strong mechanical aptitude and a desire to travel for work, this could be the right job for you!
Please note, Field Technicians may be required to travel to Australia for 2-3 weeks of training. A current passport and ability to travel internationally is preferred.
- The following represents a list of essential duties and responsibilities; other duties may be assigned as required.
- Commission SAFF plants on delivery to client sites
- Perform comprehensive maintenance on SAFF plants being used in the field
- Diagnose and troubleshoot any issues that arise with SAFF plants, repairing and replacing parts as needed
- Request plant recall and replacement if field repairs prove impossible
- Perform testing and monitoring of all active systems to ensure proper performance
- Decant and dispose of hazardous waste in compliance with all safety procedures and local regulations
- Perform site inspections
- Use forklift to load and unload SAFF plant spare and replacement parts
- Supervise the work of contractors and sub-contractors engaged by EPOC
- Prepare and submit reports on all onsite activities, expenses, work hours, etc.
- Assist with technical planning for all commissioning, repair, and maintenance projects
- Associate degree in engineering technology or trade certification a plus; relevant hands-on experience acceptable as a substitute
- Previous experience with the commissioning, repair, and maintenance of electromechanical equipment in the field
- Water treatment plant experience a plus
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Class C commercial license for HAZMAT is a plus
- Current OSHA certification
- Forklift certification and / or experience preferred
- Strong technical problem-solving skills and mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and process and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID)
- Knowledge of relevant safety regulations and procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer and Microsoft Office skills
Benefits/Perks that make you stand out:
- Benefits/Perks that make you stand out:
- EPOC offers a well-rounded benefits package, including: comprehensive medical insurance, life and disability insurance and Employee Assistance support.
- EPOC is an Environmental company, our focus on protecting and improving our environment extends to our employees. We aim to provide a place that is safe and enjoyable to work.
- EPOC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
So, if you have what it takes for this fantastic opportunity and want to work for a global organisation that wants to make the planet a cleaner place then do not hesitate to apply, simply attach your resume, and a cover letter out lining why you are the person for the job, to the below contact form or email HR@epocenviro.com for more information.