North Carolina, USA
EPOC Enviro is seeking a Field Operations Director to join our new U.S. operation based in North Carolina. The Field Operations Director will directly manage the distribution, commissioning, repair, and maintenance of all EPOC systems and equipment being used in the field. This person will wear a lot of hats and must bring a dynamic attitude and willingness to take on new challenges. If you are a creative problem solver with a diverse background in operations, logistics, and project management, this could be the right job for you!
Please note, the Field Operations Director will be required to travel to Australia for 2-3 weeks of training. A current passport and ability to travel internationally is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following represents a list of essential duties and responsibilities; other duties may be assigned as required.
- Coordinate with site managers and supervisors across multiple disciplines
- Conduct site inspections and risk assessments, and help to create site safety documentation
- Manage site engineering projects prior to system commissioning
- Plan, schedule, budget, and coordinate resources (including staffing) for site projects and system implementations
- Manage the purchasing and distribution of parts and equipment for all equipment and systems
- Directly manage all commissioning techs, repair and maintenance techs, telemetry specialists, and logistics personnel for the U.S.
- Monitor and report on the status of all ongoing projects as well as the status of all equipment and systems being used in the field
- Ensure that all projects meet contractual requirements while coming in within the established budget
- Work with staff to assess and troubleshoot any equipment issues that occur on client sites
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science or another relevant field preferred
- Project Management training and certification preferred
- Experience managing complex, multi-million-dollar projects with many moving parts
- Proven experience in distribution and logistics, project management, and people management, preferably in a similar or related field
- Ability to read and understand engineering schematics and technical drawings
- CAD experience preferred
- Experience in estimation, budgeting, and P&L analysis
- Demonstrated experience in site administration and compliance
- Knowledge of relevant safety regulations and procedures
- Previous experience managing the distribution, commissioning, repair, and maintenance of electromechanical equipment in the field preferred
- EPOC offers a well-rounded benefits package, including: comprehensive medical insurance, life and disability insurance and Employee Assistance support.
- EPOC is an Environmental company, our focus on protecting and improving our environment extends to our employees. We aim to provide a place that is safe and enjoyable to work.
- EPOC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
So, if you have what it takes for this fantastic opportunity and want to work for a global organisation that wants to make the planet a cleaner place then do not hesitate to apply, simply attach your resume, and a cover letter out lining why you are the person for the job, to the below contact form or email HR@epocenviro.com for more information.